Check out the latest newsletter!
In this issue:
- General Meeting Announcement
- Chair’s Corner
- Growing for the Bluff
- Land Use & Transportation
- MFS CASH Oregon Volunteers, Northeast Village
- Portland Horse Project
- Walker Award, Our History on Display
- General Meeting Agenda; Community Partners
Rose City Bluff Restoration Upcoming Events
Sunday, October 9th
Sunday, October 23rd
Pre-Planting Prep Work Parties
Help prepare sites for native plants.
Sunday, November 6th
2nd Annual Native Planting Day
Help plant over 400 native plants.
All Events are 9:30 am to 11:30 am.
Meet at the top of stairs on NE Sacramento at 62nd Avenue.
RSVP at RoseCityBluff@gmail.com
Optional Garden Tools to Bring
Gloves, Pointed Shovel, Pitchfork, Lopper, Clipper, Rake, Trowel
Rose City Bluff Restoration
Rose City Park Neighborhood Association is hosting an election information night Tuesday, October 25th, from 7-9pm at the German American Society (57th and Sandy). The three topics will be:
1) the City Council race between Commissioner Hardesty and Mr. Gonzalez;
2) the county chair race between Commissioner Vega Pederson and Commissioner Meieran;
3) the ballot measure changing the city’s governance structure.
This will not be your normal candidate forum full of stump speeches! Instead, candidates will be answering questions submitted by you! To submit a question now, follow this link. Please tell your neighbors and bring a friend to learn more about some of this year’s big election topics.
Rose City Park Neighborhood Association Survey
The board of Rose City Park Neighborhood Association would love your feedback!
What do you want from your neighborhood association?
In the past, some of our activities have been:
We want to hear from you!
Are these effective ways to bring value to our community?
What else could our neighborhood association do to bring value to your life in Rose City Park?
Please click this link and submit your ideas!