Did you know e-bike rentals are available in Rose City Park Neighborhood? They are! This summer, RCPNA Vice-Chair Zachary Lauritzen is leading three rides to introduce neighbors to the joy and utility of electric mobility. The three dates are all on Saturdays: June 18th, July 16th, and August 13th. We will meet at 9:15am, depart at 9:30am, and return at 10:30am. Location to be announced.
If you have not yet ridden one: e-bikes are a ton of fun! They give that extra boost that flattens hills, allows you to carry more weight (groceries, children, etc.), and to do so without getting sweaty. There are a few goals to these summer rides:
1. Introduce people to the process of how to rent an e-bike.
2. Tour some safer street routes in and around Rose City Park.
3. Experience the ease and joy of electric-assist travel.
4. Meet your friends and neighbors.
5. Get to know eco-friendly modes of transportation for getting around our community.
All participants will receive free rides for the day courtesy of a partnership with Niketown. Part of the program is learning how to sign up and rent the bikes. Anyone who can ride an adult-sized bike is welcome. Bring a helmet if you have one, though some will be provided. If you want to participate, please email Zachary at email@example.com. As event dates near, he will send out the details for each ride.