Free Tax Filing Assistance – A program from Metropolitan Family Services

Free tax help is available from IRS certified volunteers to assist people using IRS free file programs–Oregon taxes are included

 If you want someone to do your taxes, Cash Oregon is hoping to reopen on a limited basis. If you don’t think you will owe Federal and/or Oregon taxes, you have 3 years to file with and still get your refund. If you think your will owe either Fed or State taxes, then file a request for an extension before July 15 and pay your best estimate of what you owe. Here are links for payment info: Fed, and State .


Share it!
Posted in General Updates.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *