Open invite to the Land Use & Transportation meeting tomorrow night at 7pm.
Please join this Thurs., June 15th, for our LU & TC meeting from 7:00 – 9:00 pm at the German American Society, 5626 NE Alameda St.
June 15th LU & TC Agenda:
For Approval: 051817 Minutes (attached)
1. ONI Marijuana Code Compliance Officer Nathanial Werner. To provide information and code compliance updates on two new MJ outlets opening up in our neighborhood.
2. Ellington Apartments presentation by the Portland Housing Authority District Liaison Cupid Alexander. These apartments were recently purchased by PHA to provide low and very low income housing. They are located on our eastern neighborhood border and our LUTOP Rep. Ed Gorman has invited Madison South land use representatives to join us.
3. Land Use review guidelines and policies for RCPNA
4. Sub-Committee Updates:
- CNN’s LUTOP – Notes attached
- Our Lady of LaVang
- Comprehensive Plan Map Refinement Project –https://www.portlandoregon.
- Portland – Housing By Design – https://www.portlandoregon.
- Portland – Residential Infill Project (RIP) – https://www.portlandoregon.
- Oregon House – HB2007, affordable housing w/no public review & duplexes allowed in all Low Density Residential – https://olis.leg.state.or.us/