RCPNA General Meeting (PDF Format Here)
Tuesday January 24th, 2017
Rose City Park Neighborhood Association’s (RCPNA’s) next general membership meeting will be held on Tuesday, January 24th, 7 – 9 pm. Residents, property and business owners located within RCPNA are encouraged to attend but all are welcomed.
The meeting is open to the public and will be held at the German American Society, 5626 NE Alameda St., which is ADA-and transit-accessible (TriMet bus lines 12 and 71). Doors open at 6:30 pm.
Below is the agenda:
7:00 -7:10 Welcome and Introductions – Tamara DeRidder, RCPNA Chair
7:10 – 7:25 NE Neighborhoods Public Safety Action Committee (PSAC) Update – Gary Points, RCPNA Board Member.
7:25 – 7:45 Air Quality Update – DEQ representative & David Gates, Chair of Environmental Committee.
7:45 – 8:15 RCP Neighborhood Street Tree Inventory Overview & Next Steps – David Gates
- Jim Gersbach – City of Portland Urban Forestry;
- Jessie Stemmler – Friends of Trees
8:15 – 8:45 City Residential Infill Project Update – Joe Zehnder, Chief Planner, or Sandra Wood, Supervising Planner, Portland Bureau of Planning and Sustainability
8:45 – 9:00 Closing Comments
- RCPNA Historian – To store and tend historic archive materials for RCPNA, including 1st edition RCPNA History Book materials.
- E-mail Newsletter Editor – Lead our Email Newsletter Initiative using the MailChimp system with the goal of publishing up to one newsletter/month by consolidating RCPNA Committee updates.
- May Cleanup & Garage Sale – Cleanup: direct traffic; direct people to recycling stations; & collect money. Garage Sale: donation sorters; assist customers; and help determine reasonable prices.
Interested in Volunteering? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chairwoman Tamara DeRidder at 503-249-6977.